University of Wrocław and Foundation Pro Scientia Publica are pleased to announce the 5th international conference Education, Culture and Society. The conference will take place on the 11-13 September 2018 at the University of Wrocław, Poland.
The main topics are usually problems of contemporary education related to the cultural and social change. We especially invite transdisciplinary and interdisciplinary scholars as one of our aims is to avoid the sometimes unclear divisions between different branches and disciplines as well as to promote knowledge above all boundaries.
We invite all papers, yet especially those dealing with the following:
- modern challenges of education, culture and society
- problems in education related to the social and cultural change
- issues in higher and adult education
- the idea of the university in the modern world
- academics and academic work in the contemporary times
- cultural and social experience
- gerontology and Third Age education
- foreign language acquisition and learning
- religious education in the world of mixed values
The application form (please find it here: https://goo.gl/forms/JWG5gbWTRCSRpd3N2) should be sent by 31st December 2017. Participants will be provided with a computer and a multimedia projector. Presentations should be saved in the PDF format. The allotted time for each presentation is 15 minutes (+ questions and discussion). The language of all proceedings (lectures, papers, posters, discussions) is English.
ℹ️ More information.