The News Impact Summits are a unique type of media innovation event. They are organised by the European Journalism Centre and are powered by Google News Lab. These summits focus on how recent developments in technology, tools and methods can change the way of working in the newsroom, the methods of storytelling and the way of engaging audiences and society as a whole.
You are invited to attend our News Impact Summit Prague (#NISPRG) on Friday 14 October 2016 at the andel’s by Vienna House Hotel (Address: Stroupežnického 21, 150 00 Praha 5, Czech Republic).
The event is free for all university students; will be in English with simultaneous interpretation in Czech.
#Do you prefer Facebook? Join official event.
#Full-day programme covers a wide range of topics such as:
- What are the best Social & Cross Platform Strategies in order to get closer to the audience? What can we learn from leading media such as CNN International, The Economist, and Die Welt?
- How is BBC dealing with Online Visuals? What are the best practice visually- engaging storytelling?
- How can one get started with Data Driven Journalism? What are the best examples of data collection by using sensor?
- Why and how should one verify User-Generated Contents?
- Why Source Protection comes into play and what are the methods to do it right?
- How did the Czech journalists dive into the Panama Papers investigation?
- What are the best approaches and methods for creating Social-Friendly Videos?